APPLY NOW FOR 2022 ADMISSION – February/March 2023 intake
Visa is 100% guaranteed
No JAMB, No IELTS/TOEFL.
AVAILABLE COURSES AND TUITION FEE: (Tuition fee quoted below include tablet computer pre-loaded with information about courses and online books/library resources throughout the study period for medical students).
– MEDICINE AND SURGERY – 6YRS Integrated (1st and 2nd level studies) – Doctor of Medicine (M.D) – Tuition 5,500Euro –
– PHARMACY- 5yrs (Integrated 1st and 2nd level study – 300 ECTS) leading to an MPharm degree (master’s in pharmacy) – Tuition 5,500Euro
– DENTISTRY – (Integrated 1st and 2nd level study – 300 ECTS) leading to an DD degree (Doctor of Dentistry) – Tuition 5,500Euro
OTHER BSc COURSES:
– BUSINESS ECONOMICS – 3,000Euro per year
– TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT – 3,000Euro per year
– INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY – 3,000Euro per year
– SOFTWARE ENGINEERING – 3,000Euro per year
– BUSINESS ECONOMICS – 4,200Euro per year
– INTERNAL AUDIT FORENSICS – 4,200Euro per year
– PUBLIC SECTOR MANAGEMENT – 4,200Euro per year
– BUSINESS SYSTEMS IN TOURISM AND HOSPITALITY – 4,200Euro/year
– CONTEMPORARY INFORMATION TECHNOLOGIES – 4,200Euro per year
– ENGINEERING MANAGEMENT – 4,200Euro per year
– ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND COMPUTING – 4,200Euro per year
Scan copy of the under-listed documents and send to email@example.com
– High/Senior Secondary School Certificate
– Scanned Copy of International passport
– Completed and signed application form (attached)
– Birth certificate
– Senior Secondary or High school Testimonial or Academic Transcript and
– BSc Certificate or equivalent (for master’s only).
– 550 Euro for University application fee, legalization and translation for documents at the ministry of education in Serbia and approval from ministry of education in Serbia.
A commitment of at least 1000Euro Tuition fee is required from all students to be credited into the university’s account BEFORE WE COMMENCE VISA PROCESSING. Students can also choose any tuition payment plan as would be advised by the school upon arrival after the first commitment is made.